Sunday 12 February 2012

1. I started my blog because:
I saw this lovely girl on blogspot, and i knew straight away i wanted something similar, but not the exact same. 

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are:
Outfits, great ways to bag a bargain, D.I.Y's, crafts, make-up tutorials & recommendations!

3. Something I love about blogging:
Reading everyone's blogs and feeling like i fit in, and like i'm a part of something :-)

4. A favorite blog post of mine:
Oh gosh, i don't know. They're nothing special!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog
I have such a foul mouth a lot of the time, and my scottish accent makes it seem even more rude... not to mention i look more like a boy dressing as a girl 90% of the time!

6. My new favorite blogs to read are: 
this one, this one, and this one

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are:
Swearing, being a little too enthusiatic in my posts.. (that can look creepy sometimes,. right?) and i do my best to give correct credit where i can, but it's not often i can trace the source.

What about you?
Repost in comments and tell me about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment