Friday 30 March 2012

my pay day in pictures!

it's that time of the month again!  and of course, pay day!  (lol, sorry!)

so, here's what i bought today!

Mens Batman Tshirt - Primark, £6

Bow Top - Charity shop - £3
PS: The woman behind the counter straight-faced admitted to me she didn't scan it through since it was only £3, how good is that!  bad if she gets caught though...

Skirt-bottomed Dungarees (always wanted some!) - £4.99

Flip Flops for my holiday in July! - Primark - £1.50

Pin-up Style Dress - Charity Shop - £6.99 (bit much, but i love it!)

aaaand, here's the two humongous bags we had to carry everything in...


All in all, it's been a great day despite the weather, Ryan got stuff too, but wouldn't let me photograph him.. Loser!

I'm so happy with everything i bought today, though the Skirt bottomed Dungarees are actually a size 10, not 12.. so i'm gonna have to lose a bit of weight! (after easter, of course...)



Other things i bought:

  • Ryan and I lunch from Costa Coffee [picture got corrupted! :(]
  • Lady things (ew.. i know!)
  • The new Resident Evil game for Ryan, which is money well spent so far, he hasn't come off it yet!
  • Chewing Gum
  • New memory card for my camera since these were the last photos i managed to fit onto it.. (i hate deleting stuff) 
  • I can't think of anything else!
  • but i do like making lists
  • list
  • list
  • list
  • okay sorry.


How has everyone's day been? Anything exciting happening? xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment