Monday 2 April 2012

02/04 & 03/04's finds!

Okay, i've remade this post for the simple reason; i bought more things!  i don't regret it at all, despite a tight budget now, i think they're all lovely!

02/03's Buys:


  • Gorrrrgeous brown leather heels (small enough for me to walk in!)

excuse the mess under my bed, i need to tidy!

  • One of my favourite movies, on DVD for £2.99!
' "What's Eating Gilbert Grape? is a touching movie from the 90s, which teaches you a lesson about life; it's a terrible thing to sleep through" '

  • A crochet knitted cardi, it's so soft and lovely, won't keep me warm in winter though!
lovely colour, texture, yarn, everything!

  • A navy blue cardi with a multicoloured clover leaf pattern
again, beautiful colours and it's lovely to the touch too!

  • A wonderful silk scarf, which will match my brown shoes brilliantly!


The best bit; all this cost me under £15, excellent for me!

have any of you had some amazing recent finds? bargains? items you've wanted for a while?
let me know below! xxx

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment