Thursday 5 April 2012

something extra


I'd like to work for you!

Since leaving high school in 2010 (I'm still young, I know!) I moved onto college to get my qualification in Art & Design. I found out that I was more interested in writing about what I'd made, more than making the object itself.

Soon, I found myself writing for magazines including The Sun, 'Fabulous' (free with the Sunday paper!) and I even got to find myself some freebies and review them in a local magazine!


So, What can i do for you?


First off, I'd love to write for you. Be it a review for makeup, clothes, or even appliances, I'd be honoured to do it for you. If you need a one-off guest blogger, or regular blogger, I'm your girl. (As long as you let me crack jokes too!)


Outfit Post? - Want me to review your clothes? It shall be done! I'll try them on, and give my honest opinion of them in a smartly-worded article.

Make-up Post? - Want me to try out your products? I'll slap them on, take a good look, take in the texture, durability, colour, etc, and get writing!

Product Post? - Let me try it out, have a mess around with it (without breaking it!) and you'll have a good, honest opinion from a fanatic who like anything that makes life easier.  - Thank god for dishwashers!


If you'd like to get in contact with me for any reason, please email me at  law.louise@yahoo.com with the subject line mentioning what you're contacting me regarding.  Thanks all! 


xox