Tuesday 3 April 2012

My miracle workers!

I've been rounding up a few of my all-time favourite miracle workers for hands/face/body, and i'm going to share you with them!


First up, we have facial products!


  • Blemish Clearing Peel Off Mask (Available from Avon)
Helped clear up red spots on my face, and since it's a peel-off mask, it removes any dirt and blackheads too!

  • Pore Penetrating Clay Mask
this stuff was amazing, it feels a bit like chalk when it dries, but DUH, it's clay, right? (i'm silly)
It made my skin smoother and softer and definitely cleared up the nasty bits!

  • Pure Coconut Exfoliating Facial Scrub
Okay, i lied a bit.. i haven't actually used this yet, but i HAVE used something similar, it's a really gritty scrub (which is good for opening pores and removing dirt!) and it smells so good, i can't wait to use it!

Then, two extras which work wonders for me!

  • Glycerine Hand & Nail Cream
This has really helped my nails and hands, my nails feel replenished, and my hands are a lot softer, which i am so grateful for!

  • Johnson's baby Bedtime Lotion
Ever find yourself wide awake at stupid hours in the morning? get some of this slapped on!  non-greasy, non-sticky, and  even though it's for babies, it works just as well for everyone else!


Do you have any miracle products?  share them with me! xxx


Louise x


No comments:

Post a Comment