Wednesday 18 April 2012

7 Uses For Baking Soda!

Just a quickie tonight, guys! I'm off to bed soon, so tired...


Here you go!

1. Brush your teeth with it! It has a natural whitening effect.

2. Wash your face with it! It works as a daily scrub/cleanser.

3. DIY deodorant! the recipe: 4 tbsps. baking soda + 10 drops of your favorite essential oil.

4. Spot Treatment! Create a paste using water and apply to affected areas.

5. Cleanse your hair! Fill a glass with warm water and 1 tbsp. baking soda; rinse through your hair after a shower to reduce buildup from your roots caused by shampoo. (yuck!)

6. Soothe your stomach! Baking Soda relieves acid reflex and heartburn: 1 tsp. baking soda in a glass of warm water.

7. Soak your skin! dissolve some baking soda into your bath for a soothing and skin softening experience (note: you won’t need soap, the baking soda naturally cleanses your skin!)

I know it's pretty pathetic, but what do you expect from me at ten to eleven at night? I'm an amateur anyway, don't hate! (also, I apologize for the rubbish quality pictures, I saved these from my ipod! boo..)

No comments:

Post a Comment