Thursday 5 April 2012

My Favourite Outfits!

Since it's getting close to summer, i've invented some wonderful creations on Polyvore! 




Here we go!
this one is probably something i'd wear to the beach.. holiday inspiration!

this one reminds me very much of Gem Fatale, i love everything about her!

again, a beach outfit! or maybe a walk along a nice sunny pier? who knows!

i think i put this one together back at the start of january, when it was quite cold.. winter warmers ftw!


I'll definitely be putting together more creations soon, but i'm trying to even out my blog a bit more too so it's not too much of one thing all clumped together..  hm!


Any styles/ideas you've had recently?  let me know!


Louise xox

1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing the socks from the first pic right now :) Some great outfits ideas!

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete